of the website europe-visa (hereinafter referred to as the Site) and establishes requirements for
ensuring the security of personal data of users by the Site Administration. The policy is developed and
implemented in accordance with the following regulatory legal acts in the field of processing and
ensuring the security of personal data:
- The Constitution of the Russian Federation
- Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-FZ “On Personal
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 15, 2008 N 687 “On approval of
the Regulation on the peculiarities of processing personal data carried out without the use of
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 01.11 .2012 N 1119 “About us requirements
for the protection of personal data when processing them in personal data information systems. ”
Definitions Personal data – any information relating to a directly
or indirectly defined or determined individual (citizen). Such information may include: name, year,
month, date and place of birth, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, information about the
family, social, property status, information about education, profession, income, information about the
state of health, as well as other information. Personal data processing – any action with
personal data carried out using automation tools or without using such tools. Such actions may include
collection, receipt, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, modification,
extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion,
destruction of personal data. User – an individual who accesses the functionality of the Site.
Site Administration / Company – the company LLC “Universal Service Ukraine”. Address: Ukraine,
Odessa in the Odessa region, dor. Ludstorf, 92/94, office 509.
- The processing of the personal data of the users of the Site is subject to the following
- restrictions on the processing of personal data by the achievement of specific,
predetermined and legitimate purposes;
- Preventing the processing of personal data incompatible with the purposes of collecting
- Avoiding the pooling of databases containing personal data processed for purposes
incompatible with each other .
- In the process of processing Persian The necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and
technical measures are taken by the Administration of the Site to protect personal data from
unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying,
provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as other unlawful actions in regarding
- When processing user’s personal data, technical means and technological solutions aimed at
- Personal data of users are stored on their own servers of the Company in full compliance with
the legal and regulatory requirements established by the law in force
- The Site Administration does not process biometric or special categories of users’ personal
- If you change your personal data, the user agrees that such a change occurs on the same terms
as the initial provision of his personal data, does not require additional consent, and the
modified personal data is processed in the same manner as and initially provided personal data.
- The Site Administration guarantees and ensures the complete confidentiality of the personal
data of users processed when providing access to the functionality of the Site,
- The Site Administration processes only those personal data that are necessary for the delivery
of goods to the user, the provision of services to the user, as well as for the proper execution
of contracts concluded with
- The implementation of information, news and advertising mailings to the user is made by the
Site Administration only if there is consent of the user ator to receive such mailings.
- The Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties in the
- User explicitly expressed his consent to such actions.
- The transfer is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with the
- The transfer is provided by applicable law.
- The user has the right to demand at any time from the Administration of the Site that the
processing of his personal data.